3DISC Heron IOS Intraoral Color Impression Scanner with Laptop and Software
Our Price : $16,800.00 $2,499.99
Introducing The New Heron 3-D Color Scanner
The Heron IOS is already widely appreciated for its unique user interface and ergonomics, which makes it the perfect choice for daily use by dental professionals worldwide.
With this next-generation software, 3DISC has developed new and innovative technology which greatly increases scan speed and accuracy while adding even more features to support lab, restorative and implant workflows. With this “open-source technology,” you are able to integrate seamlessly to other third-party software programs.
- Lightest unit on market at 150 grams/5.3 oz.
- Fast scan and under one minute per arch!
- Open Format STL, OBJ, PLY, or any open CAD software
- Tips autoclave 250+ times. rotating Tip for optimum angle
- Take Intra-oral camera/still shots
- Heated Element for fog free optics
- No Fees Ever!
- 3 Year warranty
- Made in USA
Schedule a free private webinar here!
|3DISCIOS||3DISC Heron IOS Intraoral Color Impression Scanner with Laptop and Software||$2,499.99 $16,800.00|
The Smallest and Most Compact IOS
The scanner is the smallest and most compact IOS on the market that delivers a powder-free, full-color scan. The Heron utilizes a unique and proprietary technology that is designed to optimize the speed, accuracy and precision of the unit.
The Hand-Held Scanner
The Heron™ IOS scanner is designed with ergonomics in mind and features a slim, lightweight handpiece with optimal grip design and a rotating tip. It also offers premium features such as color capture and a built-in heater to prevent fogging. With this intraoral scanner for taking digital impressions, 3DISC provides a solution that supports the most common types of restorations in dentistry.
The Most Affordable Scanner on the Market
The Heron™ IOS is available for a one-time affordable payment. There are no license or case fees. And you get free, unlimited software updates. All of this adds up to the lowest total cost of ownership for a digital intraoral scanning solution on the market.
The Durable Workhorse for your Clinic
The Heron™ IOS features a lightweight, durable scanner with no moving parts, except the fan, which means no downtime. It’s pre-calibrated, meaning you can use it right out of the box and it includes reusable tips. Free software updates mean that you get a constantly-improving solution; one that meets your scanning needs now, and in the future.
The Path to a Better Patient Experience
The Heron™ IOS scanner’s lightweight design makes impression taking easier for you and the patient. The compact, ergonomic design means staff can work faster and more comfortably. The rotating tip allows for maximum maneuverability and the sleek build increases patient comfort.
A Scanner Designed to Fit into the Modern Practice
The Heron™ IOS scanner is designed with ergonomics in mind and features a slim, lightweight handpiece with optimal grip design and a rotating tip. It also offers premium features such as color capture and a built-in heater to prevent fogging. With this intraoral scanner for taking digital impressions, 3DISC provides a solution that supports the most common types of dental restoration.
Case Management Software Built for Collaboration
The scanner comes with The HeronClinic Software, a software application that takes care of case management and scanning, as well as lab sharing. The software offers a touchscreen interface and functions that are easy-to-use and built for collaboration between dental clinic and lab. You can share files directly from the software via the cloud-based file-sharing module or any other preferred method, such as e-mail.
Simple Price Model
With the Heron™ IOS you make a one-time affordable payment - with no additional costs per scan or license fees. In effect, this price model means that you redirect the cost for impression materials to pay off your new IOS.
A Solution that Keeps Getting Better
Your Heron™ IOS scanner will update automatically with future software updates, improving characteristics such as scanning speed, scan accuracy, color rendering and usability.
- Lenovo ThinkPad P15, Intel Core i7-10850H vPro Processor (2.70GHz, up to 5.10GHz with Turbo Boost, 6 Cores, 12MB Cache)
- 15.6" FHD(1920x1080) IPS Anti-Glare
- 500nits Non-Touch
- Windows 10 Pro 64, 16.0GB, 1x512GB SSD PCIe, NVIDIA
- Quadro RTX 3000 6GB GDDR6 192bits
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 2x2 AX + BT, IIR and
- 720p HD Camera with Microphone
- 6 Cell Li-Polymer Internal Battery, 94Wh
- 3-Year Onsite Repair Warranty
- Includes 3 years support, loaner program, managed computer services
3DISC All new HeronClinic 3.1
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt
- Bulk items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock) Personalized and imprinted items
- Opened computer hardware and software
- Rx Drugs
- Controlled substances
- Hazardous materials
- Expired or short dated products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
- Any items marked “Special Order”
- Local anesthetics (Lidocaine, Septocaine etc.)