by GC America
Single or Triple packs
Our Price : $85.00 - $254.00 $112.00 - $330.00
GC FujiCEM Evolve is a radiopaque resin-reinforced glass ionomer cement in a syringe delivery with a tack-cure feature and high radiopacity. It can be used for cementation of a variety of substates and different types of indirect restorations.
- Superior bond strength to zirconia than a leading competitor*
- New tack-cure feature reduces cleanup time to seconds
- High radiopacity for easy visualization
- Ideal for cementation of zirconia, PFM and lithium disilicate restorations
- Rechargable fluoride release and moisture tolerance
SINGLE PACK Contains: One (9.2g each) syringe and 15 mixing tips (Regular).
AUTOMIX TRIPLE PACK Contains: Three (9.2g each) syringes and 45 mixing tips (Regular).
HANDMIX TRIPLE PACK Contains: Three (9.2g each) syringes.
|677-012949||Handmix Triple Pack||$297.99
|677-012950||Automix Triple Pack||$329.99
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt
- Bulk items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock) Personalized and imprinted items
- Opened computer hardware and software
- Rx Drugs
- Controlled substances
- Hazardous materials
- Expired or short dated products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
- Any items marked “Special Order”
- Local anesthetics (Lidocaine, Septocaine etc.)