Citrisil Waterline Maintenance Tablets
Our Price : $42.00 - $100.00 $49.00 - $117.00
SIMPLE AND POWERFUL
- Cleans and maintains dental unit waterlines to ≤ 10 CFU/ml
- Includes Shock tablets to kill pre-existing odor-causing bacteria
- Eliminates the need to empty bottles and purge lines at the end of each day
- Available for .70 to 1L bottles & 2L bottles
SAFE AND RELIABLE
- Safe for dental equipment, patients, and clinicians
- Does not adversely affect composite bond strength
- Maintains antimicrobial tubing
- Does not contain oxidizers like iodine or chlorine
|STE-C50-B||.07 - 1L Bottles (Blue)||48/ pk + 2 Shock Tabs||$48.99
|STE-C50-2B||2L Bottles (Blue)||48/ pk + 2 Shock Tabs||$116.79
Product returns will only be accepted within 30 days of receipt, in the original, unmarked, unopened, sealed packaging. Restocking fee may apply.
All qualified product returns should be properly packaged and returned in new condition to receive credit.
Unless IQ Dental shipped something different from what was ordered, or the product arrived damaged, customers will be responsible for return shipping.
All Rx products (anesthetics, pharmaceuticals etc.) are non-returnable, unless there was an error in shipping or the product arrived damaged.
All manufacturer made-to-order products are non-returnable, unless there was an error in shipping or the product arrived damaged.