Optim 1 Wipes - Case
6" x 7", 160/ cn - 12/ pk
Our Price : $227.95 $249.99
With a 1 minute broad-spectrum contact time, OPTIM 1 is one of the fastest and most effective cleaner & intermediate level disinfectants. It is listed as a category IV, the EPA’s lowest toxicity category. OPTIM 1 provides the confidence that you are compliant and mindful of patients, staff, equipment and the environment without compromise: the perfect balance.
OPTIM has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) on hard non-porous surfaces and non-invasive medical devices. This product can therefore be used against COVID-19 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Poliovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces, and non-invasive medical devices.
- Removes organic debris while disinfecting
- Active ingredient, Hydrogen Peroxide, breaks down into water and oxygen
- Half as many wipes as the leading competitor are needed to keep your surface wet long enough to achieve disinfection
NOTICE EMERGENCY PPE Pricing: Due to the severe disruption in the traditional dental supply chain, pricing on COVID-19 related PPE items has significantly increased based on extreme manufacturing and shipping costs. We and our vendor partners have not increased margins on these difficult to source items, in some cases margins have been decreased.
* All sales are final on emergency PPE items
|815-OPT1-W12-CS||Optim 1 Wipes - Case||$249.99 $227.95|
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt
- Bulk items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock) Personalized and imprinted items
- Opened computer hardware and software
- Rx Drugs
- Controlled substances
- Hazardous materials
- Expired or short dated products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
- Any items marked “Special Order”
- Local anesthetics (Lidocaine, Septocaine etc.)