Soothe Desensitizer Syringe
4/ pk, 1.2mL
Our Price : $27.62 $39.99
A potassium nitrate and fluoride releasing desensitising gel.
Soothe, a sustained release gel containing 6% potassium nitrate and 0.1% fluoride gel, relieves tooth sensitivity caused by chemical and thermal changes. Unlike other desensitisers, Soothe will not interfere with the whitening process.
Apply before or after whitening
Sensitivity can occur during or after the tooth whitening procedure. Soothe can be applied before or after the treatment.
|836-8150002||Soothe Desensitizer Syringe||$39.99 $27.62|
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt
- Bulk items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock) Personalized and imprinted items
- Opened computer hardware and software
- Rx Drugs
- Controlled substances
- Hazardous materials
- Expired or short dated products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
- Any items marked “Special Order”
- Local anesthetics (Lidocaine, Septocaine etc.)