UV-C Sterilization Operatory Light
75 or 150 watts
Our Price : $329.00 - $379.00 $370.00 - $460.00
Hospital grade sterilization light with UV-C Medical grade bulb. These are the perfect units to help keep your office disease-free. Extra simple operation with pre-set remote control for ideal virus sterilization. Hang ceiling or mount to wall or tabletop, these lights are your solution. They do not put out dangerous ozone!! Dental offices are ill-equipped to properly vent out ozone-producing lights, these systems are safe that you can still be in the building, but not exposed to direct light to run. These units feature auto sensor shutoff should someone enter the room where light is sterilizing. Rugged stainless steel housing looks beautiful in any office setting.
75 Watt unit is perfect for rooms up to 150 sq feet, Recommended cycle time of 30 minutes.
150 Watt unit is perfect for larger areas up to 300 sq ft, Recommended cycle time of 15 minutes
- Stainless steel body with remote control with pre-set times of 15-30-60
- The sterilization rate up to 99.9%
- Ultraviolet wavelength 254 nm, which is ideal for disinfection. Wavelengths between 200-300nm are preferred.
- Safe auto-shutoff if someone enters the room.
- 50% energy saving use the most energy efficient method to protect and disinfect.
- Includes 15ft outlet plug power cord for easy installation
- Includes ceiling mounting hardware and or easily mounts to wall or counter also.
- Power Consumption: 75W or 150W
- Input Voltage: AC110 V
- Ultraviolet wavelength: 185NM/254NM
- Housing Materials: stainless steel
- Size: 34" x 3½" x 4½"
- Weight: 7 lbs
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by within 10 days of date purchased by the customer.
• Submit request for return in “My Orders” section of the SourceOne Dental site.
• Returned products may be subject to a 25% restocking charge or damaged packaging fee
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Archer Dental in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition for credit considerations (no opened items or equipment)
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.