Vector Vortex Extra-Oral Aerosol Capture System
by Vector USA
Our Price : $2,400.00 - $4,400.00 $2,600.00 - $5,198.00
The Vector Vortex Extra-Oral suction device uses high volume Extra-Oral suction to capture, contain, clean, sterilize and kill dental aerosols, creating a safer environment for Dentist, Hygienist, Staff and patients.
Strong suction pump, large flow, high vacuum, long performance life.
Excellent heat dissipation performance, can work continuously for more than 4 hours.
Negative pressure could be regulated according to the clinical need by stepless adjusting knob.
Ergonomic design does not get in your way while still providing effective removal of droplets.
Low noise, noise level hardly increases when working with ultrasonic scaler, handpiece etc.
Install the free arm and connect the power.
Move the machine to appropriate location engage the brake at the bottom of wheel.
Plug in the power cord and switch on the power.
Pull the free arm to an appropriate position, adjust the pressure/flow with the knob on the control panel.
After use, turn off the power switch, pull back the free arm.
- Voltage: AC110V 60Hz Power:1200VA
- Noise:≤52-62 Max dB
- Pumping Rate:≥3m3/Min
- Max Vaccum:-20-25kpa
- Amount of Negative Ions:≥100 million/m3
- Amount of Positive Ions:≥80 million/m3
- HEPA Grade: H13 ≥99.97 0.3μm
- Dimension: 320*320*840mm
- Net Weight: 36kg
Accessories (available soon):
HEPA Filter (VV-101)
Filter A (VV-102)
Filter B (VV-103)
UV Lamp (VV-108)
Halo Shield (VV-105) Replacement Motor (VV-118)
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by within 10 days of date purchased by the customer.
• Submit request for return in “My Orders” section of the SourceOne Dental site.
• Returned products may be subject to a 25% restocking charge or damaged packaging fee
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Archer Dental in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition for credit considerations (no opened items or equipment)
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.